Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm the richest man in Vietnam!



See how wealthy I am!











Many newspapers and magazines in these recent days when talk about richest persons in Vietnam seem to forget me. So odd ! They dont know that Forbes has been chasing me for years. Look at the above pic and guest how much money can I own? This is a mission impossible!

My wealth is scattered at many and many countries on earth. In the near future I have two serious plans to do with them:






1. Go to every nation that I have it's money to look after my belongings there better.
2. Go to every nation that I dont have it's money to earn more, until my richness covers all over the world.

You can also support me to build a bigger and bigger prosperity by giving me coins from any country where you have a chance to visit. You won't have to be dissappointed! Remember to do so and you will be my most welcomed friend .

Related topics:
- My advice for your dream


Do you agree that I'm the richest man in Vietnam?



YES - more than 100% correct...
3
NO - You are a super liar!
3
Oh, I dont know what happened here...
6


Sign in to vote

12 Comments:

CoN CuA said...

Haha...Dz.i cu~ng no'i...Have u got any NZ coins?

[deleted] said...

I THINK UR PERFECT WITH OR WITHOUT MONEY,IT IS UR SOUL I LOOK AT,BUT ABOUT THE COINS FORGET THAT,IT WONT MAKE YOU A BETTER PERSON. PEACE TO U

SF++ said...

I've updated this title from "the most perfect man" to "the richest man" to get a more relevant meaning. So if i can not be the most perfect man, i can also be the most richest man in Vietnam? Do you agree with that?

@green.. & ViP: I haven't got any Sweeden and NZ coin now. So i have to execute plan 2 or wait for coins from you.

@ILDA: i dont have 'money', i just have coins.

greenpear said...

trao đổi đi ;)

chichbongs said...

hey guy, remember that there's no perfect man in the world!! and actually what will you do with these coins?

Pink Balloon said...

he's a perfect man in possessing coin, I think!

Michelle Cao said...

I'm a richest girl in my mind without coin or money. But I like your meaning coin

Phuthuyxinhdep said...

Richest man doesn't mean that you are a perfect man, guy! But, anyway, you are the perfect man to me! At least! ;)

Vik's blog said...

Hi bro, I have a collection about stamp & Coins (also Banknotes) ... do you relly want to exchange? ^^

Schatz ® said...

de` nghi chu nhan viet tieng Viet....

meo con said...

hey, dù quyết địn của chị thế nào thì khi đâu nhớ hú cháu 1 tiếng nhá! Cho cháu đi với. kekkkkre

Angel $ Devil said...

Nice to see ur blog, bro'. Also I could not enter the link of skydoor to know how it is. Why?
you are photographer? its so great! May am I your disciple someday? By the way, study fee will be paid by ancient coins that to be really valuable.

sleepingfool@gmail.com